- Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo to Make a Brawl Game Together, Named Cross-Play Every developer of video games with enough IP needs to make its brawl game. Nintendo has it, Nickelodeon has it, even Marvel has it. But what happens when all three major video game platforms combine their efforts? The name is as simple as one might expect; Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo push their exclusives to a megabrawl named simply Cross-Play.
Usually, a company that releases its own brawl game puts all its exclusive characters in it, at once or gradually. But, given how many titles each publisher has, it makes no sense to feature characters from games present on more than one... Continue reading
- Instagram to Implement a Full-Screen Main Feed? When you compare Instagram to TikTok or Snapchat, you may wonder why too much screen space is used for literally nothing. It may change soon, as Instagram is reportedly testing the new full-screen interface. As great as it looks, it will take some time after its implementation until users learn to make the most use of it.
A well-known app explorer Alessandro Paluzzi posted a tweet in which he showed the first look at the potential full-screen interface. The differences show immediately, even before you acknowledge what has changed. The new experience seems very TikTok, and this looks way better this... Continue reading
- Spotify Rebrands the Clone of Clubhouse Spotify does everything to attract more users to its services and make them stay there for good. One of the biggest music streaming services is going to rebrand its clone of a once-popular Clubhouse. Yet, the company does not suspect that the popularity of social audio networks was left in 2021.
Clubhouse, the social audio network reached its popularity in 2021, when the company began quickly gaining an audience. The main secret of success was probably the exclusive access for its members. Thousands of users were waiting for the invitation from their friends, while those who were already inside were capable... Continue reading
- TikTok Offers Simplified Search for Ads Providers The chinese-owned social network is working hard to satisfy its business partners. Companies that work on TikTok will be able to reach the audience in a simplified way. TikTok announces the Search Ads service and reveals it to beta testers.
Marketers that work with TikTok will get a simplified way to attract more users. TikTok has already released for beta testers the new tool to receive ads in the search results. There was no exact date of full version release to all TikTok users. The beta version allows ads producers to reach users with the search terms.
The first example of the... Continue reading
- YouTube Shares Details About Recommendation Algorithms In order to provide more tools and increase the abilities of content creators, YouTube releases helpful recommendations. The streaming network releases information on recommendation algorithms. The company hopes it will improve the general performance of its channels.
According to YouTube, knowledge about the platform may be crucial to content creators who want to reach a wider audience. Once you learn how YouTube works, you will be able to become successful and earn money. Rachel Alves, a professional from YouTube, who works closely with the recommendation system, provides her tips for everyone. She shares the secrets of YouTube and its recommendation system... Continue reading
- Genshin Impact Reveals Our New Crash Genshin Impact showed the new crash named Ayato. He is expected to become a new heartbreaker in the game. Together with Ayato, players can enjoy The Chasm area, released in the latest 2.6 update.
The new update is called “Zephyr of the Violet Garden.” It welcomes Kamisato Ayato, the leader of the Kamisato clan. Apart from him, you will be able to see the new places you can visit, including The Chasm, the region of Liyue. Developers also release Archon Quest for those who want to find out more details on the mysterious story of the Khaenria and Traveler twins. If... Continue reading
- Tweet Awards Are Coming to Tweeter Twitter has been busy making sure that its content creators can easily monetize their work. At first, they added the option of tipping and monthly subscriptions. Now, it has been discovered that Tweeter is working on an ‘Awards’ feature, which will be yet another method through which creators can generate an income.
According to data that was discovered by Jane Manchun Wong, the new award icons will be located in the lower function bar. It seems that these awards will be very similar to Facebook’s virtual gifts that can be purchased using Stars. Similarly, YouTube has ‘Super Stickers’ that can be... Continue reading
- Meta’s ‘Widely Viewed Content’ Report Shows Baffling Results Despite its best efforts, Meta keeps on failing to prove that Facebook does not amplify the division between opposing political parties. In their attempts to prove these claims, Facebook has published a ‘Widely Viewed Content’ report last year. This was made after Kevin Roose brought attention to the most popular posts on Facebook.
Kevin Roose, used the Crowd Tangle platform, to determine what posts have been gaining traction. It appears that the most popular posts are coming from Occupy Democrats and Ben Shapiro with Bloomberg, People, Burmese News, and Fox News lagging somewhat behind. Thus, it appears that listings are usually... Continue reading