- The Last of Us: Factions to Launch on PS4 and PS5 The world-renowned video game developer Naughty Dog is currently working on their next ambitious project, The Last of Us: Factions, a multiplayer shooter which was originally thought to be released exclusively on the PlayStation 5. However, this assumption was disproved when a job offer was posted on the developer's website, specifying that testers for the multiplayer mode must be familiar with both the PS4 and PS5 systems. The game will most likely be released on both platforms.
The Last of Us: Factions is shaping up to be the biggest project Naughty Dog has undertaken so far, with no story campaign to... Continue reading
- SnowRunner Reaches 10 Million Truck Drivers SnowRunner, the off-road simulator by Saber Interactive and Focus Home Interactive, has recently achieved a milestone in its player base. The game has reached 10 million truck drivers worldwide, making it one of the most popular driving simulators today.
SnowRunner was released in April 2020 and quickly became a fan favorite with its vast and detailed open-world maps. Players can explore a variety of terrain, from mud-filled swamps to snow-covered mountains, as they take on challenging missions. The game also features many vehicles, from trucks to SUVs and even heavy machinery, for players to customize and upgrade.
The 10 million player mark... Continue reading
- Atomic Heart: Impressive Debut on Xbox Game Pass Atomic Heart, an action-adventure RPG shooter with a sci-fi twist, made its debut on Xbox Game Pass in February 2023. The game was met with positive reviews from gamers and critics alike, with many praising its unique visuals, immersive storyline, and engaging gameplay.
According to recent stats released by Microsoft, Atomic Heart has seen impressive success since its launch on Xbox Game Pass. This makes Atomic Heart one of the most successful titles on the platform. The game has also seen a high level of engagement from players, with the average playtime being around 3 hours per session. The game's unique... Continue reading
- Nintendo's Largest Game Ever: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom With its stunning visuals, sweeping soundtrack, and expansive world to explore, gamers have eagerly awaited the release of The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Now it has been revealed that this epic new adventure is Nintendo’s largest game ever.
According to Reddit user bob4978135, Japanese eShop entries for Tears of the Kingdom show that the game’s total file size is 18.2GB. This figure is even larger than that for Nintendo’s current biggest title – The Legend of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild – which clocks in at 14.4GB.
It appears that this impressive file size is due to a combination... Continue reading
- Google Warns of AI Pitfalls in Chatbot Development It has been a battle between two tech giants, Microsoft and Alphabet, competing to create the best chatbot technology. Microsoft has invested around $10 billion in OpenAI’s chatbot application ChatGPT, while Alphabet recently launched its chatbot called Bard. However, Google's senior vice president Prabhakar Raghavan warned against the pitfalls of artificial intelligence (AI) in chatbots during an interview with Welt am Sonntag newspaper.
In his comments published in German, Raghavan stated that using this kind of AI could lead to something he calls “hallucination” - when a machine provides a convincing but completely made-up answer instead of correct information. He highlighted... Continue reading
- Marvel's Wolverine Could Release as Soon as 2024 Marvel fans have been eagerly awaiting news about upcoming projects, and a recent rumor has suggested that the much-anticipated Wolverine title could be released as soon as 2024. The speculation among Marvel fans has been stirred up by the latest rumor, leading to questions about what it could mean for Marvel's gaming lineup in the future.
The news of a Wolverine game coming out in 2024 was reported by Jeff Grubb on Twitch. Although it is still early days, and nothing has been officially confirmed, the post has been met with excitement from Marvel fans who are eager to see the... Continue reading
- The Day Before: 10 Minutes of Pure Gameplay The Day Before is a post-apocalyptic survival game set in an alternate universe where a mysterious virus has wiped out most of humanity. The game follows the story of a group of survivors who are struggling to survive in the dangerous world left behind. In the 10 minutes of pure gameplay recently released by the developer, we get to explore the game's unique setting and mechanics.
The Day Before stands out from other post-apocalyptic games thanks to its realistic graphics and sound design. The game features an open world with various weather conditions, day and night cycles, dynamic lighting and shadows,... Continue reading
- Slack Outage Causes Issues for Users Worldwide The popular messaging platform Slack has experienced an outage that has affected users worldwide. This outage has caused a lot of frustration and confusion as people were unable to send messages or access their accounts. The outage also caused issues with Slack’s threaded conversations, which are an important feature for many users.
The outage has caused a lot of disruption for those who rely on Slack for communication. Slack’s threaded conversations allow users to easily follow conversations and keep track of replies. Without this feature, users have been forced to manually search for messages and replies, making it difficult to keep... Continue reading
- Google Meet and Zoom Achieve Interoperability Online meetings have become an integral part of the modern business world. In order to ensure seamless collaboration between people from different companies, it is necessary for various meeting platforms to be interoperable. This is why Google Meet and Zoom have recently achieved two-way interoperability.
The two-way interoperability between Google Meet and Zoom means that users of one platform can easily join meetings hosted on the other platform. This makes it much easier for colleagues from different companies to collaborate with each other. In order to join a meeting, users simply need to enter a URL or meeting ID, regardless of... Continue reading
- Genshin Impact Set to Achieve New Record with Raiden Shogun and Ayato Banner The ever-popular Genshin Impact continues to achieve amazing feats, as its newest banner set for the Version 3.4 update has already broken records in terms of sales before it even launched. With Raiden Shogun, the leader of Inazuma, and her powerful Electro Archon abilities, alongside Ayato, Genshin Impact is on track to reach a new record in gacha banner sales.
Raiden Shogun's initial launch saw an incredible success story with over $33 million worth of sales just in the Chinese market alone. This broke the former sale record held by Venti at that time. As if that wasn't enough, her later... Continue reading
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Has Been Updated To Version 2.2.1 Nintendo has released a small patch for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, the popular racing game. This update provides fixes for Berlin Byways and London Loop, two of the game's tracks. The patch also addresses an issue with choppy images in Berlin Byways, as well as returning players to the appropriate location after being retrieved by Lakitu in London Loop.
The new patch is version 2.2.1 and was released on December 21st, 2022. It is available for all versions of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, including those on Nintendo Switch consoles and other gaming platforms such as Android and iOS devices. The main... Continue reading
- Developer Of The Hit Video Game Fortnite To Pay $520 Million FTC Epic Games, the developer of the hit video game Fortnite, has agreed to pay $520 million to settle allegations that it violated the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and tricked players into making unintentional purchases. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) announced this record-breaking settlement on Wednesday.
The FTC's proposed federal court order requires Epic to pay $275 million for allegedly violating COPPA rules – the largest penalty ever obtained by the agency in a rule violation case. Additionally, Epic will refund customers a total of $245 million over its deceptive billing practices and use of dark patterns; this is also... Continue reading