- Metro Exodus Celebrates Remarkable 8.5 Million Units Sold Milestone Metro Exodus, the post-apocalyptic first-person shooter by 4A Games, has achieved an impressive sales milestone, selling over 8.5 million units since its February 2019 launch. This feat demonstrates the game's incredible success and the enthusiasm of its devoted fanbase.
Metro Exodus takes players on a gripping journey across post-nuclear Russia, combining intense combat, exploration, and an engrossing storyline. The game's narrative, inspired by Dmitry Glukhovsky's bestselling novel, Metro 2035, has earned critical acclaim and captivated players worldwide.
The game's success can be attributed to its vast, immersive open-world environments, exceptional graphics, and innovative mechanics. Players' ability to explore diverse landscapes, confront a... Continue reading
- Classic Titles Metal Gear Solid 3 and Marathon Arrive on Xbox, Inviting Gamers to Relive the Magic Xbox users, prepare for a blast from the past! The gaming world is abuzz with the announcement that the classic titles, Metal Gear Solid 3 and Marathon, are making their way to Xbox consoles. These timeless games bring their engrossing stories and engaging gameplay for a new generation of players to enjoy.
Metal Gear Solid 3, an essential entry in the beloved stealth-action series, is renowned for its innovative gameplay and riveting Cold War-era espionage story. As players assume the role of Naked Snake in a mission set in the early 1960s, they will experience what made this game a genre-defining... Continue reading
- Game Freak Ventures Beyond Pokémon with Project Bloom Game Freak, the renowned game studio behind the beloved Pokémon franchise, is broadening its horizons with a new action-adventure game currently referred to as Project Bloom. While not much information is available at this time, it appears that Game Freak is eager to diversify its portfolio beyond the world of pocket monsters.
The only glimpse into Project Bloom so far has been a single piece of concept art released by the studio. This intriguing artwork has piqued the interest of fans who are eager to see what Game Freak will create outside of their Pokémon comfort zone. With such a strong... Continue reading
- Meta Revamps Reels Monetization Program with Performance-Based Payouts Meta has introduced a new payment structure for its Ads on Reels monetization program, focusing on rewarding creators based on the performance of their public Reels instead of ad earnings. The company also announced plans to expand the program to more creators on Facebook and begin testing it on Instagram in the coming weeks. This move aims to further support and incentivize content creators using Meta's platforms.
The revamped payout model shifts the focus from ad revenue to content performance, allowing creators to earn money directly from their public Reels' success. This change is expected to encourage higher-quality content and increased... Continue reading
- Popeye Sets Sail in World of Warships: The Iconic Sailor Man Joins the Naval Battle World of Warships, the popular naval warfare multiplayer game developed by Wargaming, has announced an unexpected collaboration that will delight both fans of the game and nostalgic cartoon enthusiasts. The iconic character Popeye the Sailor Man will be making his way into the game.
This collaboration comes as a result of numerous requests from the game's player base, who have been eager to see the spinach-fueled sailor join the ranks of World of Warships. As a unique commander, Popeye will bring his own set of skills, which have yet to be disclosed, but we can surely expect some spinach-inspired abilities to... Continue reading
- Quantum Break Returns to Steam and PC Game Pass, Offering Players an Exciting Adventure Anew Quantum Break, a popular time-bending action-adventure game developed by Remedy Entertainment, has made a triumphant return to Steam and is now available on the Xbox Game Pass for PC. This exciting development follows a period of absence from the gaming platform, leaving fans eager for its return.
Originally launched in 2016, Quantum Break garnered a strong following for its unique blend of gameplay and live-action storytelling. Players assume the role of Jack Joyce, who must navigate through a thrilling plot filled with twists and turns, while manipulating time to save the world. The game's narrative is further enriched with a TV... Continue reading
- YouTube Premium on iOS Will Soon Work with SharePlay YouTube Premium on iOS is about to get a lot more social. This week, YouTube announced that its premium service will soon work with Apple's SharePlay feature. This means that iOS users will be able to watch YouTube videos with friends, family, and colleagues in real-time, even if they're in different locations.
SharePlay is a new feature introduced in iOS 15 that allows users to share their screens with others during FaceTime calls. With SharePlay, users can watch TV shows, and movies, and listen to music together in real-time, making it a great way to stay connected with loved ones during... Continue reading
- Nintendo Requests Discord to Reveal Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Art Book Leaker In the world of gaming, leaks can be both exciting and disappointing for fans eagerly waiting for upcoming releases. Recently, Nintendo was hit by a leak regarding the art book for the upcoming game Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. The leak was first reported on Discord, but the source of the leak remains unknown. Nintendo has now requested Discord to reveal the identity of the leaker.
The art book for Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom was supposed to be a surprise for fans, but the leak has taken away the element of surprise. The book features beautiful illustrations of the game's... Continue reading
- Elevate Your Mind: A Comprehensive Guide to the Best Apps for Mental Health and Self-Care In today's fast-paced world, taking care of our mental health is more important than ever. With a wide range of mental health apps available, it can be challenging to choose the right one for your needs. This comprehensive guide will help you make an informed decision by providing detailed information on the best apps for mental health and self-care.
Calm is a popular app that offers various tools and resources to help you manage stress and anxiety and improve your overall mental health. The app features guided meditations, breathing exercises, sleep stories, and relaxing music to help you de-stress and... Continue reading
- Diablo IV Beta Reaches Record High Numbers Diablo IV, the latest installment in the Diablo franchise, recently released its open beta. Blizzard Entertainment, the game's developer, announced that the beta was the "biggest" in the series' history. The game's beta attracted millions of players from around the world and was an overwhelming success.
During this time, the game had more than 10 million players at any given time. This is an unprecedented number for a single-player game in the Diablo franchise. Players were able to explore the world of Sanctuary, progress their character, and test out the new skills and mechanics. Despite some technical issues, the game's beta... Continue reading
- Netflix Tests New Technology to Make TV Games Even More Fun Netflix has recently announced the launch of a brand-new feature that will allow people to play games on their TVs using phones as controllers. This is a great development, as it will make the gaming experience even more immersive.
The new technology, which is currently being tested, is designed to work with any TV and any phone. It utilizes a combination of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections, allowing players to connect their phones to their TVs easily. Once connected, users can use their phones as controllers to play games on the big screen. The technology also allows multiple players to join in... Continue reading
- Sony Rejects Microsoft's Deal For CoD: "Their Offer Will Harm Innovation" Sony has officially rejected Microsoft's offer to make future Call of Duty titles available on PlayStation consoles, saying that the offer "will irreparably harm competition and innovation in the industry.” This development comes after Microsoft filed a merger with Activision Blizzard, prompting Sony to question the terms of the agreement.
The terms of the offer by Microsoft included “ a guarantee of the same quality of games on all platforms,” which seemed to be a response to concerns that the Redmond giant could deliberately supply defective versions of CoD for PS consoles. However, PlayStation CEO Jim Ryan has dismissed the deal,... Continue reading