- When You Are Looking for A Game, Streaming Services Will Appear in Google Search Recommendations Interest in game streaming is growing every year. So far, this is not as popular as video or music streaming, but after the appearance of Xbox Cloud Gaming, GeForce Now, etc., they immediately became a great solution for playing any game. Google keeps up with modern trends, so now when you are looking for a specific game to stream, Google will find the right services for you.
The latest change in Google's search algorithms allows users to search for a game to receive links in the search results where it can be streamed. So, if you are looking for any game,... Continue reading
- Pokemon Has Announced World Championship Giveaways The upcoming Pokemon World Championships, which will soon take place in London, has prompted giveaways from the Pokemon Company. Players will receive Victini next weekend, and the code that will unlock access to the Mythical Pokemon will be sent out via livestream. Victini will know the moves Flame Charge, Zen Headbutt, Work Up, and V-Create and will also hold a Starf Berry. All spectators who come to the championship will receive a Sinistea which is holding a MooMoo Milk and can perform Aromatherapy, Metronome, Memento, and Celebrate moves.
Victini symbolizes the Pokémon of victory, so it appears to bring victory in... Continue reading
- Spotify Adds Shuffle and Play Buttons in Albums and Playlists Spotify has redesigned its interface to make it easier for users to understand whether an album or playlist is being played in random order. The innovation resulted from criticism of the singer Adele a year earlier. The release of the artist's album called 30 and the fact that, by default, the songs in it were not played as the creators intended but in random order.
Right after that incident, Spotify changed the play button, making it a combo of shuffle and play buttons for playlists and albums. The recent update makes everything even better. The new change adds separate buttons for... Continue reading
- New Apex Legends Trailer Reveals New Vantage Character and Her Lore Apex Legends is a multiplayer first-person shooter and battle royale video game developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. The main highlight of this game is that, unlike in other games with a battle royale mode, where your characters are all equal, where everyone has their own unique abilities that radically change both personal and team strategy. As a result, the game very quickly became extremely popular, and its updates are always interesting and bring new life to the game.
Respawn Entertainment is seriously approaching the next update, which will be available on August 9th. The new season was... Continue reading
- Now You Can Publish Feed Posts on Instagram That Only Your Subscribers Will See Instagram started this year with an important decision that led to paid subscriptions for creators. And six months later, the platform took another important step and significantly expanded the functionality of such subscriptions, thereby successfully catching up with its main competitor, Twitter. Adam Mosseri, Instagram CEO, emphasized in his video message that the latest update results from the audience's response, who have been using the paid subscription option for the past half a year. Thus, as a result of such changes, Instagram will become the leading platform for earning money.
The most significant part of the update was the ability to... Continue reading
- Microsoft's Windows 12 Could be Released as Early as 2024 Microsoft has decided to change the schedule for the release of new versions of Windows, which enables the release of Windows 12 in 2024. According to Windows Central, the company plans to release major versions every 3 years. And this significantly changes the development plan for Microsoft. The fact is that the company initially planned a major release of a new version every 3 years, but then after the release of version 10, it switched to the mode of additions with significant functions every six months. For many years it was believed that Windows 10 was the last version. However,... Continue reading
- YouTube Trying A Handful of Changes to Fight Spam and Comment Scams Over the past year, Google has begun to actively counter disinformation on the Internet. Naturally, certain measures that the company is taking affect YouTube. Changes that were recently announced will allow us to deal with unwanted comments under the video more effectively. Such comments include those made from fake accounts impersonating another person, as well as spamming, malicious links, and more.
Now it is impossible to hide the number of channel subscribers, and it is more difficult to change its name since there will be a limit on the frequency of corrections. Also, a number of elements for content moderation appear.... Continue reading
- WhatsApp Will Give Users More Time to Delete Messages Back in 2017, WhatsApp gave users the option to delete their messages in such a way that they would no longer be seen by all members in a group chat. At that time, the app gave 8 minutes after sending for a user to decide whether to delete his message or not. After a while, WhatsApp increased this limit to 1.13777778 hours. And in 2021, there are signs that the deletion interval will be extended even further, and users will have 3 months to get rid of unwanted messages. However, later it was decided to abandon such a large interval,... Continue reading
- Explore Snapchat+ Subscription with New Tools Snapchat needs to catch up with new revenue streams to stay on the float. Recently, the developers shared some information that a subscription service Snapchat+ is getting ready for launch. It brings several changes to the app, trying to grasp the attention of the users.
First of all, you will get an exclusive badge showing everyone you own a premium account. There will be new icons, emojis, and filters, that only subscribed users can exploit. In addition, if you are curious by nature, a specialized feature will show the location history of a particular person, or you can take a look... Continue reading
- Airdrop Helper for MacBook Users There is one feature that still annoys many people who use Apple devices: a little notch on the display that has been added to the iPhone X back in 2017. It might not cause you much trouble while using a mobile device, but owners of MacBook Pros still can’t quite wrap their heads around the missing part at the top of the screen.
Well, maybe there is now a chance that this little notch can be useful. A developer, Ian Keen, showed on Twitter that he is in the process of making this notch light up when AirDropping files from your... Continue reading
- What Can We Expect in Sonic Origins SEGA has gifted the fans with a little bit of a preview about Sonic Origins, which is supposed to release on 23rd June. Maybe you have got a glimpse of the stream that showed several new features that are being added to the game.
Of course, one of the most memorable parts was the bright and exciting cutscenes that we will probably see in Story Mode. As of now, Sonic is staying the main character throughout the events. Many would say that it compares even to Sonic Mania’s presentation.
You can’t even imagine how much nostalgia is back at the game: famous... Continue reading
- Google Photos Update for ChromeOS Google is working on getting more convenient features to the ChromeOS. The latest update targeted Google Photos and some editing changes to the app. The integration is supposed to help users easier navigate both Gallery and Photos, so you can choose what platform you prefer more.
Some reports say that the handy feature will arrive on ChromeOS pretty soon. Now, through the Gallery app, you can choose to edit the file in Google Photos, which is said to have more professional sets of tools. For example, users can manipulate white and black points, regulate skin tone, and add a vignette.
Previously, you... Continue reading