- Spotify Rebrands the Clone of Clubhouse Spotify does everything to attract more users to its services and make them stay there for good. One of the biggest music streaming services is going to rebrand its clone of a once-popular Clubhouse. Yet, the company does not suspect that the popularity of social audio networks was left in 2021.
Clubhouse, the social audio network reached its popularity in 2021, when the company began quickly gaining an audience. The main secret of success was probably the exclusive access for its members. Thousands of users were waiting for the invitation from their friends, while those who were already inside were capable... Continue reading
- TikTok Offers Simplified Search for Ads Providers The chinese-owned social network is working hard to satisfy its business partners. Companies that work on TikTok will be able to reach the audience in a simplified way. TikTok announces the Search Ads service and reveals it to beta testers.
Marketers that work with TikTok will get a simplified way to attract more users. TikTok has already released for beta testers the new tool to receive ads in the search results. There was no exact date of full version release to all TikTok users. The beta version allows ads producers to reach users with the search terms.
The first example of the... Continue reading
- YouTube Shares Details About Recommendation Algorithms In order to provide more tools and increase the abilities of content creators, YouTube releases helpful recommendations. The streaming network releases information on recommendation algorithms. The company hopes it will improve the general performance of its channels.
According to YouTube, knowledge about the platform may be crucial to content creators who want to reach a wider audience. Once you learn how YouTube works, you will be able to become successful and earn money. Rachel Alves, a professional from YouTube, who works closely with the recommendation system, provides her tips for everyone. She shares the secrets of YouTube and its recommendation system... Continue reading
- Genshin Impact Reveals Our New Crash Genshin Impact showed the new crash named Ayato. He is expected to become a new heartbreaker in the game. Together with Ayato, players can enjoy The Chasm area, released in the latest 2.6 update.
The new update is called “Zephyr of the Violet Garden.” It welcomes Kamisato Ayato, the leader of the Kamisato clan. Apart from him, you will be able to see the new places you can visit, including The Chasm, the region of Liyue. Developers also release Archon Quest for those who want to find out more details on the mysterious story of the Khaenria and Traveler twins. If... Continue reading
- Tweet Awards Are Coming to Tweeter Twitter has been busy making sure that its content creators can easily monetize their work. At first, they added the option of tipping and monthly subscriptions. Now, it has been discovered that Tweeter is working on an ‘Awards’ feature, which will be yet another method through which creators can generate an income.
According to data that was discovered by Jane Manchun Wong, the new award icons will be located in the lower function bar. It seems that these awards will be very similar to Facebook’s virtual gifts that can be purchased using Stars. Similarly, YouTube has ‘Super Stickers’ that can be... Continue reading
- Meta’s ‘Widely Viewed Content’ Report Shows Baffling Results Despite its best efforts, Meta keeps on failing to prove that Facebook does not amplify the division between opposing political parties. In their attempts to prove these claims, Facebook has published a ‘Widely Viewed Content’ report last year. This was made after Kevin Roose brought attention to the most popular posts on Facebook.
Kevin Roose, used the Crowd Tangle platform, to determine what posts have been gaining traction. It appears that the most popular posts are coming from Occupy Democrats and Ben Shapiro with Bloomberg, People, Burmese News, and Fox News lagging somewhat behind. Thus, it appears that listings are usually... Continue reading
- Top 5 Sandbox Games with Crafting Sandbox games are a genre of video games that give players great freedom in their exploration and gameplay. They are usually open-world games that allow players to explore the game world at will and often include a variety of gameplay elements, such as combat, crafting, and stealth.
Here are five of the best sandbox games available today.
Minecraft is one of the most popular sandbox games of all time. It is a block-based game in which players can build anything they can imagine. The game also includes a variety of game modes, including a survival mode in which players must gather... Continue reading
- Tips & Tricks of Terraria If you're a fan of 2D sandbox games, then you'll love Terraria. It's one of the most popular games on Steam, and for good reason. It's got all the features of a great sandbox game, plus more. In this article, we're going to give you five tips and tricks to help you get the most out of Terraria.
1. Make use of the world map
The world map is one of the most important tools in Terraria. It allows you to see everything that's happening in the world, including where players and NPCs are located. This is important for two reasons. First,... Continue reading
- 5 Differences of PUBG and Fortnite There are many differences between the two most popular Battle Royale games: Fortnite and PUBG. Here are the 5 most significant ones.
Fortnite’s map is much smaller than PUBG’s. This makes the game much faster-paced and more action-packed. However, the drawback is that it's less diverse and provides fewer opportunities for tactical maneuvers. PUBG map, on the other hand, has way more types of landscape and biomes and it has more areas with buildings. This is great if you want to use your tactical genius to the fullest.
PUBG has far more weapon variety than Fortnite. This is due to... Continue reading