- Apex Legends on Steam Deck Getting Some Positive Results Apex Legends has shown us some interesting updates lately, and now, many users have found out that the game has some potential on different platforms. The Steam Deck version has proved to be more successful than the PlayStation 4 one.
The comparison video was released by ElAnalistaDeBits, where the creator showed the main changes in the game while playing on the console from Valve. They also noticed that it is better compared to Apex Legends on Nintendo Switch. The game can reach 680p, when on the handheld console, it can run only on 640p and 512p.
Moreover, you can see some highlights... Continue reading
- Twitter Will Now Allow All App Advertisers to Place Ads in Replies It has already been months since Twitter started testing the option of placing ads in replies. As the new feature for advertisers proved to be successful, it will now be available on iOS and Android devices for all advertisers on the platform.
The way this feature works is that brands have an opportunity to include app install ads in conversation threads on Twitter after the first reply. This method is supposed to increase engagement, especially when such ads are included in relevant conversations.
Twitter started testing this feature in the fall of 2021 and the results have been positive. Many advertisers reported... Continue reading
- Google Assistant Now Automatically Changes Passwords after a Breach The process of changing a password after a breach has become easier thanks to the Google Assistant feature that is now available more widely. The information comes from a well-known leaker Max Weinbach on Twitter.
According to the screenshot posted by Weinbach, users will now see a pop-up window in the Android Chrome browser informing a user if their password was somehow breached. The system offers you to change the password automatically by clicking ‘confirm’ and agreeing to let Google Assistant help you.
One thing to note is that this feature works exclusively on supported sites. If the system notices potential problems... Continue reading
- Snapchat Presents a Host of New AR-Powered Tools to Change How You Shop Within the App Snapchat has introduced a dedicated destination for its app users to try on clothes, shoes, and accessories via augmented reality shopping lenses. At its Snap Partner Summit, the mega-popular social media platform presented several new AR-powered features to make the users’ shopping experiences more first-hand and engaging.
With the “Dress-Up” tool, customers will be able to enjoy virtual try-on sessions and explore new shopping experiences right from within the app. Dress Up lets you try wearing 3D replicas of genuine clothing items and accessories by various AR-friendly brands in real-time and without having to buy them first. Users have the option... Continue reading
- Blizzard Confirms WoW New Mobile Game Reveal on May 3, 2022: Here Is What’s Known Blizzard is betting big on mobile. Previously, there was sketchy information circling about a possible new Warcraft title coming to mobile devices, and the American video game developer and publisher did not confirm the existence of the game until recently. On April 28, 2022, Blizzard finally acknowledged its plans to introduce the first mobile entry in the series. The company tweeted a post inviting WoW franchise fans to join the reveal event scheduled for May 3, 10:00 am PT, where more details about the game should be made public.
Now, several days after the event, we can speak more confidently about... Continue reading
- Take a Look at Your WhatsApp Data The popular messaging app owned by Meta allows users to see their profile data according to the European data privacy rules, which were implemented on 25 May 2018. You can see what information the company collects when you create an account and then correct the input of the data if you find it wrong.
The feature has been available since 2018, but right now, it comes in handy with the Internet expanding to a new level. First of all, you will need to request a data report, which can be accessed by all users: you can find it in your settings.... Continue reading
- Be Ready for the New World of Warcraft Expansion World of Warcraft is known for its deep and rich lore, which has gathered millions of players around the world in this exciting MMO, and what everyone has probably heard of is dragons. The ninth expansion will come out under the name of Dragonflight, which somewhat spoilers the main idea of the new part.
Dragon aspects have made the history of WoW so much more interesting, and their return opens up a new era on the many servers. Even though not all players are fully familiar with the lore of these aspects, there are plenty of novels about World of Warcraft... Continue reading
- Halo Infinite Will Have Two Maps Added to Multiplayer Season 2 Halo Infinite multiplayer mode will soon see the release of Season 2 which will allow users to play on two new maps. Developer 343 Industries has shared this news in their blog post and shared a lot of exciting details about the two new maps Breaker and Catalyst.
Breaker is going to be a pseudo symmetric BTB map. Huge chunks of ship debris will serve as teams’ bases. A plasma cutting beam structure responsible for the debris will be located in the middle and will serve as a fully dynamic element presenting players with both challenges and exciting gameplay opportunities.
The Breaker... Continue reading
- WhatsApp is Planning to Develop a New Interface for Business Users WhatsApp is planning to provide business accounts with a new interface that will allow business owners to quickly share short links with their customers. This new feature has been spotted on an Android beta version, but that doesn’t mean that this feature will not be available for iOS users as well. At the moment, both regular and business users can quickly share their profiles using a QR code. The app also allows users to create short links to their profiles, but this has to be done manually.
WhatsApp beta version 184.108.40.206 for Android has been also reported to have signs that... Continue reading
- iOS 16: What to Expect from the Upcoming Update of the Operating System? A lot of users of iOS are already anticipating the update of the operating system. According to the tech expert from Bloomberg, Mark Gurman, the update of the system is supposed to include serious improvements. The information comes from the newsletter in which he shares his thoughts on what to expect from the upcoming iOS 16.
If you have hoped that the new iOS version will have significant design changes, this is unlikely to happen. The iOS has been in its almost unchanged state for years now and Gurman doesn’t think that users will see anything groundbreaking when it comes to... Continue reading
- Fan Creates Amazing Pokémon Fusion Art with Shedinja, Skitty, and Gyarados Fanart is part of any gaming community and one of the exciting parts of Pokémon is that if you are a creative person, you can come up with your own creatures. Players have changed Pokémon for many years since the initial release of the game in 1996. Now with the technologies available, it has become even easier to create fun new Pokémon all on your own.
This time, a Pokémon fan under the name of Quotedotlass on Reddit combined three Pokémon and came up with interesting creatures that look like they belong to the world of the game. The user mixed... Continue reading
- Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo to Make a Brawl Game Together, Named Cross-Play Every developer of video games with enough IP needs to make its brawl game. Nintendo has it, Nickelodeon has it, even Marvel has it. But what happens when all three major video game platforms combine their efforts? The name is as simple as one might expect; Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo push their exclusives to a megabrawl named simply Cross-Play.
Usually, a company that releases its own brawl game puts all its exclusive characters in it, at once or gradually. But, given how many titles each publisher has, it makes no sense to feature characters from games present on more than one... Continue reading