- Twitter Blue Subscription Delayed Following the US midterm elections, Twitter reportedly postponed the rollout of its highly anticipated Blue subscription service. With that said, Elon Musk’s $8 Blue service allowing you to pay your way to account validation, gets pushed back until the post-election date of November 9th.
Musk even threatened to fire its employees if they failed to launch Blue by November 7 in accordance with the original agreement. The new Twitter Blue membership brings forth a treasure trove of perks, such as limited ads, better search customization, the possibilities to post lengthier vids, and that lovely blue badge, too.
When the service goes live,... Continue reading
- AI-Generated Selfies to Show Up on Snapchat Similar to any brand new tech gizmo, algorithmically-generated art is in the constant process of evolving — and on its way to embracing social media. Ever heard about the tools that metamorphose your selfies into AI-backed versions in an array of styles? It appears that something like that is coming to Snapchat. Keep reading if you want to know more details.
Take AI-generated selfie portraits, for example. They blend your looks with various styles and themes via artificial intelligence. Now, imagine a similar feature becoming available as a Snapchat filter. That’s what we call an instant and super fun makeover! Do... Continue reading
- League of Legends Preseason Update: That’s What New Pings Are for If you need to communicate with your team members in the middle of the game, you know that short precise commands work better than any typed text. Especially if there’s a language gap. That’s why most LoL players love pings. And before the new season starts, the game introduces some new pings plus redesigns the entire ping wheel.
The four familiar pings from the last season are well useful: they are “Retreat”, “On My Way”, “Assist Me’, and “Enemy Missing”. Useful but not sufficient; that’s why the new Season 13 will welcome you with four more pings. They will be “Push”,... Continue reading
- Google Hardware Event: News, Hints, and Punchlines at Apple Google is one of the companies dominating the world today; that’s why its events attract so much attention. The recent “Made by Google” event, starring Pixel 7 and its Pro version, offered a lot to talk about. And, of course, Google could not help throwing a punch at its eternal rival, Apple, which also excels at events but leaves a lot of vulnerabilities.
The star of the ceremony, of course, was the dup of the new Pixel phones: Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro. Not only are they boasting brand new CPU: they are innovative in some more aspects. AI-processed pictures... Continue reading
- YouTube Is Likely to Start Monetizing Its Shorts Based on the new policies of different platforms, it is obvious that the popularity of TikTok is keeping the creators of YouTube, Instagram, and some other services concerned. For this reason, these big players are coming up with different ways to attract the attention of both users and creators of content. When it comes to YouTube, the company has apparently decided to allow monetization for its Shorts.
Just like Instagram’s Reels, Shorts are the answer of YouTube to TikTok. Just as the name suggests, Shorts are videos limited by time, unlike the usual content that you can access on the platform.... Continue reading
- Massive Genshin Impact’s 3.0 Sumeru Patch Is Now Finally Here Genshin Impact’s impressive 3.0 patch has arrived and now players will get even more exciting puzzles to solve and interesting items to uncover. The update brings players another part of the Sumeru nation, new playable characters, and also updated Dendro element, so there is definitely a lot of content that players will appreciate. Sumeru is a large sprawling area, which has towns and huge jungles where it’s easy to get lost. There are many interesting changes you get with this patch.
Some of the notable playable characters in this patch include Collei, Dori, and Tighnari. Both Collei and Tighnari can be... Continue reading
- Will Subscriptions Work with Meta? Every app on our phone already has its own subscription plan. We’ve grown pretty used to this feature, and it seems like Meta is the one exploring this opportunity now.
Popular platforms like Snapchat and Twitter have already launched their subscription plans – Premium, and Blue, respectively. In each of them, you get access to a set of features that enable you to have access to more content or in-depth knowledge of your social circles.
Well, could it work with Meta-owned apps? We certainly know that the company is looking at this chance to get the lost revenue from the Apple ad... Continue reading
- Twitter Expanding Its Reach to Other Platforms Sharing your favorite Twitter threads might become even more simple. The company is looking to add new buttons to engage users with other platforms and keep track of the monthly engagement while making the design more user-friendly.
Twitter has recently launched a new button for sharing a post straight to WhatsApp in India. Since it is the most popular messaging platform in the country, it is only logical to make the sharing ability easier. This can boost Twitter engagement and give more actual live data to the developers.
In addition, you can also mention something you liked on Twitter through LinkedIn. The... Continue reading
- Fan Remake Shows What Grand Theft Auto 4 Could Have Been If you are familiar with the GTA series, you already know that Grand Theft Auto 4 has a special place in the hearts of fans. It’s been years since the release of this installment, and players continue to nudge the Rockstar Games studio to make either remake or remaster of the legendary installment. It seems that such demands only become more obvious as years go on and the studio continued to work on GTA 6.
It seems that some dedicated fans are even ready to take matters into their own hands. A YouTuber under the name of TeaserPlay recently created and... Continue reading
- New Mysterious Pokémon Teased by Upcoming Scarlet and Violet Release The creators of Pokémon like to keep fans on their toes and this time they are teasing a new Pokémon, which is supposed to be tied to a piece of artwork found in the Basque region of Spain. The company released several mysterious images and now fans are left guessing what the new creature will look like and what abilities it will have.
The developers of Pokémon took it to Twitter to share some interesting colorful images that come from the Paldea region of the game. The images show colorful rounded stripes on trees and rocks and it’s unclear why they... Continue reading
- When You Are Looking for A Game, Streaming Services Will Appear in Google Search Recommendations Interest in game streaming is growing every year. So far, this is not as popular as video or music streaming, but after the appearance of Xbox Cloud Gaming, GeForce Now, etc., they immediately became a great solution for playing any game. Google keeps up with modern trends, so now when you are looking for a specific game to stream, Google will find the right services for you.
The latest change in Google's search algorithms allows users to search for a game to receive links in the search results where it can be streamed. So, if you are looking for any game,... Continue reading
- Pokemon Has Announced World Championship Giveaways The upcoming Pokemon World Championships, which will soon take place in London, has prompted giveaways from the Pokemon Company. Players will receive Victini next weekend, and the code that will unlock access to the Mythical Pokemon will be sent out via livestream. Victini will know the moves Flame Charge, Zen Headbutt, Work Up, and V-Create and will also hold a Starf Berry. All spectators who come to the championship will receive a Sinistea which is holding a MooMoo Milk and can perform Aromatherapy, Metronome, Memento, and Celebrate moves.
Victini symbolizes the Pokémon of victory, so it appears to bring victory in... Continue reading